If you're a business owner or professional seeking growth, collaboration, and success, joining our chamber as a member opens up opportunities.
At the Gibson County Chamber of Commerce, we understand the vital role local businesses play in the fabric of our community. That's why we're here to support you every step of the way. When you become a member, you can access many benefits that enhance your business's visibility, profitability, and sustainability.
Moreover, joining the Gibson County Chamber of Commerce is a small investment with potentially huge returns. Our Business Directory ensures your business's visibility in the local community, making it easier for potential customers and partners to find you. Our Cash Back Program rewards you for your loyalty, putting money back into your pocket while you support the local economy.
Why be a Chamber Member?
Meet New Clients & Build Strong Business Alliances
- Chamber Chat
- Gibson County Leadership
- Chamber Cash Program
Market & Grow Your Business
- Recognition in newsletters & on Facebook
Share your successes
Publicize member events & specials
- Visitors & New Residents meet YOU first
Chamber Directory Listing
- Referrals -Gain credibility
Chamber membership is considered to be a strong indicator of a reputable, stable business by many!
We refer Chamber members Only!
- Help you with Training & Resources
Free TSBDC Consulting
Liaison to Regional Accelerator & Other Resources
Promote the Greater Gibson County Area
- Front Door to the community for visitors & Prospects
- Promote & support community events
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Assist in recruiting businesses that enhance our economic prosperity
- Promote civic, commercial, & industrial development
Annual Chamber Events
- Membership Banquet
- Business & Industry Appreciation Golf Outing
- St. Patrick’s Day Member Appreciation Lunch
- Legislative Updates
- Administrative Professionals Luncheon
- Farmer Appreciation Breakfast